Hai all beautiful gorgeous bloggers around the world.
Hehehe, dahsyat ye saya nak speaking English lak ek?
Padahal tak de keyakinan diri pon.
Yes, saya mengaku tue.
Even bile time saya nk speak English nie saya rase saya takot sangat2x cakap salah :(
Self confident sangatlah RENDAH.
Tapi, berangan gile nk tulis entri sepenuhnya dlm bahasa omputih taw!
Tak tahu bile akan di realisasikan.
Takot lak ayat2x saya tunggang langgang terbalik salah smpai orang yg bace pon dok Gelakkan saya.
Lagilah MALU BESAR kot?
Biarlah saya berbahasa Melayu saje.
Bahasa melambangkan Bangsa :) Ceehh..
Poyo je kan?
Anyway, ade sesape tak sudi advise or ajar saya cara-cara nk wat entri dlm fully in English Version.
Really need somebody help.
Sebab rasenye usia nie agak TUA lah nk belajar balik.
Mmg lah belajar tu tak salah.
Tapi, MALU kot?
Nak p amek KELAS BAHASA INGGERIS mcm no time je.
Padahal, ujung minggu membongkang tgk tv dan jadi bibik.
Tp, mcm2x saya pk lagi.
Malas, rase tak cukup mase nk rehat.
Tu yg buat saya tak de mood nk amek Kelas Bahasa English nie.
Sedang saya busy BW around tadi,
Tetibe tergerak ati lak nk bagi tips kat korang sume.
Tips nye adalah tentang 10 things NOT TO DO for bloggers.
So, boley lah u ols semak kat bawah tue.
Saya dah prepared for alls of us for our references.
Ceeehh.. speaking sangatlah tue.
Dah la, jom kite tgk...
1. You Must Not Expect Results Overnight: This is happening everywhere and that is the major reason why a large percentage of bloggers fail. Many bloggers come online unprepared and with the wrong set of expectations. They think blogging is a bed of roses and they only need to write one or two posts and begin to make money right away. Wrong!
2. You Must Not Ignore Your Readers: Some bloggers start gaining traction fast, and after a while they start to make their blogs gravitate around themselves. That is, they start talking exclusively about themselves, about the things they like, about how cool they are and so on. Big mistake. Your blog is about your readers, not about you.
3. You Must Not Scrape Another Bloggers Content: This is funny but nowadays you will see many new bloggers who don’t even know the basics, and yet they start to scrape another bloggers content. Often times these people won’t even credit the source. You can’t get far with this attitude.
4. You Must Not Expect Success Without Promoting: Many people think blogging is like setting up a shop at the road side and that all they need to do is wait for people to start finding them. Build and they will come, as the saying goes. This unfortunately is not true. Even if you have great content you’ll need to work your butt off getting people to visit your blog and read it.
5. You Must Not Be Another Blogger: This is so common among many bloggers nowadays. They no longer want to be themselves, they now want to be one popular blogger they know. It is like using the “fake it till you make it” strategy. Will it work over the long term? No. So keep it real.
6. You Must Not Fail To Update Your Blog Regularly: You will see some bloggers telling you they want to be a problogger, only to leave their blog without updates for weeks. If you can’t commit to updating your blog regularly, why would you expect people to commit to reading it regularly?
7. You Must Not Ignore SEO: Nowadays, you will see many bloggers not optimizing their blogs for search engines, if you ask them why, they will say they don’t know SEO. The real answer, however, is “Because I am lazy.” Don’t be lazy and learn what you must if you want to make your blog popular.
8. You Must Not Ignore Networking: You should never underestimate the power of networking. As people say, it is about who you know and now about what you know in the long run.
9. You Must Not Have An Unreadable/Unnavigable Site: Many people think blogging is all about your content. No! Blogging is far more than your content. You should work on making sure your site is easily navigable and that readers can easily get what they want without looking twice. Usability is a big factor on the web.
10. You Must Not Throw Mud Around: Some new bloggers that if they attack other people or bloggers, they might create a buzz and increase their traffic levels. This might be true in the short run, but over the long term such attitude will create many enemies and
Sumber ihsan : Googoogelgel (My Aunty Google yg BEAUTIFUL LADY)
Berehat Sebentar : Jari nie tak pernah penat typing any entries :)